Passenger Count: 8-14
Passenger Count: 15-40
Passenger Count: 40-56
ShuttleBus.net can help you find an affordable shuttle bus in Camden, NJ! Shuttle buses will surely be the best ride for all your group transportation needs. Celebrate special occasions and have fun at the best attractions with a shuttle bus rental in Camden. These rides have the best amenities and the latest features that you will never find in any other public or group ride in town. You will also enjoy the roomiest interiors and the most comfortable seats guaranteed to make you feel relaxed and ready for your trip. So are you headed to Camden soon? Let’s hire a shuttle bus, call now.
Camden Shuttle Buses for Rent Near Me
Shuttle bus rentals in Camden, NJ are ready for you all year long. You don’t even have to worry about traveling with a large group. Take note that with minibuses and shuttle buses you can seat from 14, 20, or 30 passengers. You can also hire charter buses if you have 50 passengers in your group. Be sure to also check out our shuttle bus rentals in Clifton, NJ.
- Wedding Transportation – select a stylish bus rental as your special wedding ride
- Prom & Homecoming Dances – there is a spacious shuttle bus or a charter bus that can take you to the prom.
- Birthdays – you will be able to choose from a wide variety of shuttle buses to be your birthday celebration ride in town.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette – select a shuttle bus or a motor coach to take you to the best places to shuttle in Camden.
- Airport Transportation – from the Camden County Airport your charter bus or shuttle bus can be your airport transportation
You can hire a shuttle bus to take you to the best events, the latest sporting events and attraction in town.
Shuttle Bus Rental Prices Camden, NJ
Camden shuttle buses and prices are according to the kind of bus or limo, the number of passengers, the number of hours you want to hire the bus for and the places that you will visit in Camden. Take a look at our selection of shuttle buses in Bayonne, NJ as well.
Things to Do
- Adventure Aquarium – this is a diverse aquarium center with unique 4D experience theater, a collection of stingrays, hippos and sharks. Enjoy their underwater shark tunnel too.
- USS New Jersey – this is an old World War II battleship decommissioned and transformed into a floating museum. This is an 887-ft long battleship with living quarters and a deck.
- Camden Children’s Garden – this is a nature hub for kids with a butterfly house, nature-themed gardens, carnival attractions and train rides. This is truly a wonderful place to visit with your family when you are in Camden.