Passenger Count: 8-14
Passenger Count: 15-40
Passenger Count: 40-56
Let our shuttle bus rentals in Clifton, NJ be your ride for the day! We has a huge selection of bus rentals to choose from. Our shuttle buses will take you to the most sensational places in town. You will be amazed with the modern conveniences found in every shuttle bus rental in Clifton. You will find only the latest amenities and the most amazing features that you will never find in any other public ride. If you are looking for a spacious and exciting ride to town then this is it.
Clifton Shuttle Buses for Rent Near Me
Shuttle bus rental Clifton will be available for hire all year long and it does not matter how many people you have in your group. You can rent more than one bus! You can hire our Clifton shuttles for any special formal occasion. You can take from 14, 20 or 30 passengers all in one bus. Charter buses are best for groups with 50 passengers! Check out our shuttle buses in Paterson, NJ as well.
- Wedding Transportation – choose a stunning bus rental for hire as your wedding service.
- Prom & Homecoming Dances – you can hire a motor coach or a charter bus as your prom or homecoming dance ride.
- Birthdays – celebrate even on the road to different places to visit in Clifton when you hire a spacious and festive shuttle bus
- Bachelor & Bachelorette – you must choose a limo or a shuttle bus as your special service to take you to the hottest places to shuttle in Clifton.
- Airport Transportation – you can bet that a charter bus or a motor coach will be excellent airport transportation service in Clifton when you arrive at the Newark Liberty International Airport.
Hire a shuttle bus or a limo to be your sophisticated ride to a ball game, musical event or an outdoor live event in Clifton.
Shuttle Bus Rental Prices Clifton, NJ
Rates for shuttle buses in Clifton are according to the number of passengers, the duration of your rental, the places that you will visit in town and the kind of bus or limo. You can also rent a shuttle bus in Camden, NJ.
Things to Do
- Branch Brook Park – this is a scenic 360-acre park with cherry trees, lakes, historic bridges, hiking paths, picnic areas and biking lanes.
- Garden State Parkway –this is a 172.4-mile limited access toll parkway where you will find countless activities to do. You will find zoos, outdoor recreational areas, fishing and more. There are activities here for the whole family.
- Garret Mountain Reservation – this is a hilltop park sprawling at 568-acress. You will find a historic castle, hiking and biking trails, city views and a lovely nature area that will make you feel relaxed. You must check this reservation out when you are in town.